Located in the heart of the historic district of Hot Springs, this beautiful, elaborate 4-storey sandstone building built by Fred Evans in 1891 has been modernized but retains much of the original sandstone structure. The building originally held a bank, drugstore, clothing store, opera house, and professional offices. The current owners purchased the property in 2015 and began a large overhaul of the building. Today, she features a magnificent, large reception area leading to the steakhouse, bar and kitchen. Extra space for lease. Beautiful stairs lead to the 2nd floor, but a large elevator was installed for convenience to all of the floors. The second floor features 10 living suites, a large common area and multiple spa rooms and facilities. The third floor saw the largest overhaul into a magnificent catering and event space as well as a 4 bed 3 bath area for guests. The basement features a mostly completed apartment and large open area. Additional lease space could be incorporated.
Listing courtesy of Re/Max Advantage.