Originally called the Evanston Block, this beautifully preserved / restored historic sandstone building is a must see! Built in 1905, this majestic two-story structure is located on N River Street in downtown Hot Springs, situated right across from the historic train depot and tourist information center, as well as Fall River. The street level has 2 commercial units currently being leased by Fall River Fibers and Chautauqua Artisans Market, and boasting nearly 4,000 square feet of commercial space. Recent updates to the exterior include: new roof, repaired mortar joints, protective skim coat and fresh paint to exposed side and back walls, new windows and exterior doors, and fresh trim paint. Improvements to the commercial spaces include new HVAC systems, flooring, restroom fixtures, classroom / meeting space and fresh paint throughout. Just wait, thereâs so much more! The entire second story has been completely remodeled and has four, one-bedroom apartments. Very tastefully finished with quality craftsmanship and staged with new Ashley furnishings, which are separately negotiable. These units all have NEW windows, heating/cooling systems, on demand water heaters, and appliances. Great income potential as vacation or long-term rentals. Tenants will enjoy downtown living in the heart of Hot Springs with dining, shopping, art, spas, and local attractions all within walking distance. Call Christine at 605-685-4060 to schedule your showing today!
Listing courtesy of Mt. Rushmore Properties & Vacation Rental Homes.